Outreach Programs for Festivals and Fairs
Enjoy a casual format where your guests come and go as they please while having the chance to ask questions of our expert naturalist and meet up close a variety of live animals or personally investigate artifacts.
- All ages can be accommodated;
- 2 hour program length;
- Unlimited number of participants;
- Fee $350 ($100 for each additional hour)
plus travel fee
- Animal Encounters
- Participants will get to meet animal ambassadors from our Live Animal Center. Ogle an owl or look at a lizard! Touch beautiful and cool artifacts such as bones, fur, and feathers.
- Dinosaur Diversions
- Always wanted to hold a real dinosaur fossil? Participants will receive a personal introduction to paleontology as they handle a variety of fossils and engage in fun table-top activities.
- Depending on driving distance from museum, programs may begin as early as 9 am and end as late as 9 pm (not including set up and break down).
- Distance determines travel fee. Travel is limited to 80 miles one way.
- There is a holdover fee of $50 for presentations scheduled more than one hour apart (maximum of two hours between programs).