Friday, September 18, 2015, 5–9 pm
Every year, the Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University treats its members to a special evening during which they can meet our staff, see our collections, and experience the breadth and depth of work that takes place behind the scenes at the museum.
Not a member of the Academy? Join today! An Academy membership pays for itself with just TWO visits to the museum! A family of five pays $74 in general admission each time they visit the museum. Pay one time membership dues of $99 and enjoy unlimited, free general admission and many more special member benefits for the whole year! Click here for more information on membership and to join.
Download the 2014 Members' Night Program.
Share your favorite behind-the-scenes experiences with #ansmembersnight!
Tag the Academy (@acadnatsci) in your Twitter and Instagram posts!
Register for Members' Night
Join us for dinner!
We will be offering a special family-friendly Italian dinner which includes chicken marsala, baked ziti, caesar salad, desserts, and beverages. You must be 12 or under to receive child's dinner pricing.
- Members’ Night is a self-guided, open-house style event that runs from 5–9 p.m. Our scientists present activities and specimens in the Academy’s behind-the-scenes and public areas.
- The event is fun for all ages, and the activities and experiences offer something for everyone.
- Many of the first level activities can get crowded, so we suggest beginning at an upper floor and working your way down.
- The map will be posted online a week before Members’ Night so you can plan your route.
- Not every elevator goes to every floor, so be sure to follow the color-coding on the map.
- You will do a lot of walking as you explore the behind-the-scenes areas, so wear comfortable shoes!
- Don’t forget a camera! There will be plenty of unique photo-ops.