Overnight for Adults
Pack a sleeping bag, put on your pj’s, and leave the kids at home—this overnight is for adults only!
Bigfoot, Chupacabra, and the Jersey Devil take center stage in this creepy overnight. Collect clues and use your Scooby-Doo skills to solve a mystery. Navigate the underbelly of the Academy on behind-the-scenes tours, and see some of the real skeletons in our collection. Stay up late, meet live animals, and then curl up under T. rex!
This night will include dinner and breakfast. You must be 21+ to attend this event.
$190 $149.95 when you use code PAJAMAS at checkout
Our first Adult Overnight in March 2015 was a huge success! Click here for our pictures on Facebook. Or here for photos from Geekadelphia. Or here to read about "What it's like at a 100-person boozy sleepover at the Academy of Natural Sciences" from the City Paper.
- Take behind-the-scenes tours to see some of the Academy’s 18 million specimens
- Solve a cryptozoology mystery on a scavenger hunt
- Mythbust the tales of mermaids, Bigfoot, Cyclops, and others
- Watch a sci-fi flick at midnight in our auditorium
- Sleep in Dinosaur Hall
- Enjoy two free drinks with the opportunity to purchase more
- Enjoy hot dinner and hot breakfast (with a mimosa!) courtesy of 12th Street Catering
- Get free full-day admission on Sunday
- 6:30 p.m. Check-in and Happy Hour
- 7 p.m. Time to explore: Behind-the-scenes tours, animal encounters, games
- 8–9 p.m. Fajita dinner
- 9–11 p.m. More time to explore
- 11 p.m. Live animal show
- 12 a.m. Midnight Movie
- 7–8 a.m. Oatmeal bar and mimosas
- 9 a.m. Your gear has to go, but you get admission to the museum all day