Spring Break is when science runs wild!
Spring Break Academy Explorers Camp
April 10–14, 2017
Weekdays, 9 am–4 pm
Optional before- and after-care
Why spend your Spring Break at the Academy?
The camp is located right in Center City. Optional before-and-after care is also available. Each day includes a live presentation by one of the Academy’s teacher-naturalists, an exploration of our exhibits (including Outside In, Butterflies!, and the Big Dig) and "campers-only" games, crafts, and activities. Kids can:
- Spend the day getting to know dinosaurs, bugs, and live animals.
- Learn more about the environment with hands-on activities.
- Perform experiments just like a real scientist.
You can reserve one day or multiple days.
Sign up for all five days and save!
Make your reservations today! Call 215-299-1060 or click the button below to register online.
- Members pay $55 per camper, per day.
- Nonmembers pay $60 per camper, per day.
- Before Care (8–9 am) is $10 per camper, per day.
After Care (4–5:30 pm) is $10 per camper, per day.
- Campers must bring their own lunches. A snack is provided each day.
- SCOP Scholarships
- Frequently scholarships for Academy Explorers Spring Break Camp do become available to Philadelphia residents through the City of Philadelphia’s Support Community Outreach Program (SCOP ).
Scholarships are not available at this time.
If scholarships become available for the 2017 session a Scholarship Form will be available below.
- Camp Forms for Spring Break Academy Explorers Camp 2016
- Parents Guide for Spring Break Academy Explorers Camp 2016
- 2016 Camp Brochure