Spring Break is when science runs wild!
Spring Break Academy Explorers Camp
April 1–3, 2015
Weekdays, 9 am–4 pm
Optional before- and after-care
Why spend your Spring Break at the Academy?
The camp is located right in Center City. Optional before-and-after care is also available. Each day includes a live presentation by one of the Academy’s teacher-naturalists, an exploration of our exhibits (including Outside In, Butterflies!, and the Big Dig) and "campers-only" games, crafts, and activities. Kids can:
- Spend the day getting to know dinosaurs, bugs, and live animals.
- Learn more about the environment with "green" activities.
- Perform experiments just like a real scientist.
You can reserve one day or multiple days.
The more days you reserve, the bigger the savings.
Make your reservations today! Call 215-299-1060.
- Animal Adventures (April 1)
- Spend some time with the Academy’s live animals, and learn what it means to survive in the wild.
- Dynamic Dinosaurs (April 2)
- Explore the fascinating, super-sized beasts that roamed the Earth 65 million years ago.
- Bug Bonanza (April 3)
- Discover amazing insects-small, powerful, weird and beautiful.
- Members pay $55 per camper, per day.
(Members who reserve more than one camp day pay only $50 for each additional day.)
- Nonmembers pay $60 per camper, per day.
(Nonmembers who reserve more than one camp day pay only $55 for each additional day.)
- Before Care (8–9 am) is $10 per camper, per day.
After Care (4–5:30 pm) is $10 per camper, per day.
- Campers must bring their own lunches. A snack is provided each day.
- Camp Forms for Spring Break Academy Explorers Camp 2015
- Parents Guide for Spring Break Academy Explorers Camp 2015
- 2014 Camp Brochure