Spring Break is when science runs wild!
Spring Break Academy Explorers Camp
Weekdays, 9 am–4 pm
Optional before- and after-care
Why spend your Spring Break at the Academy?
The camp is located right in Center City. Optional before-and-after care is also available. Each day includes a live presentation by one of the Academy’s teacher-naturalists, an exploration of our exhibits (including Outside In, Butterflies!, and the Big Dig) and "campers-only" games, crafts, and activities. Kids can:
- Spend the day getting to know dinosaurs, bugs, and live animals.
- Learn more about the environment with "green" activities.
- Perform experiments just like a real scientist.
You can reserve one day or multiple days.
The more days you reserve, the bigger the savings.
Make your reservations today! Call 215-299-1060.
- Members pay $55 per camper, per day.
(Sign up for all five days and save! Members pay $260 per camper for full week registration.)
- Nonmembers pay $60 per camper, per day.
(Sign up for all five days and save! Nonmembers pay $290 per camper for full week registration.)
- Before Care (8–9 am) is $10 per camper, per day.
After Care (4–5:30 pm) is $10 per camper, per day.
- Campers must bring their own lunches. A snack is provided each day.
- SCOP Scholarships
- Full scholarships for one full week of Academy Explorers Spring Break Camp are available to Philadelphia residents through the City of Philadelphia’s Support Community Outreach Program (SCOP). The application deadline is March 7, 2016. Click the link below to apply!
- Camp Forms for Spring Break Academy Explorers Camp 2016
- Parents Guide for Spring Break Academy Explorers Camp 2016
- SCOP Scholarship Application 2016