Dine in an awe-inspiring atmosphere of history, of exploration, of discovery.
Treat your guests to a spectacular event they won’t forget. Enjoy an intimate evening paired with amazing food, superior service, and a setting unlike any other in Philadelphia.
Host your next event at the Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University!
Offering everything from the majestic backdrop of the Ewell Sale Stewart Library, to a 400-person reception in the unforgettable Dinosaur Hall, the Academy accommodates groups of all sizes. Our auditorium holds more than 400 guests and comes complete with an on-site AV staff. Our historic 200-year-old museum is home to several fascinating galleries, such as North American Hall, African Hall, the Art of Science Gallery, and our ever popular Butterflies! exhibit. With the natural world inside our walls, the Academy has the perfect space for your next event.
12th Street Catering, the exclusive caterer of the Academy, is pleased to offer fresh and innovative menus, tailor-made for each client to create a unique experience for your guests. For your convenience, the Academy and 12th Street Catering have partnered to offer one-stop shopping for all events.
- On-site catering
- Reasonable liquor packages
- Large selection of tables and chairs included with venue rental
- Individual event host
- Creative decor
- AV Staff
Contact our on-site event coordinator to discuss your next event and schedule a tour of our world-class museum. We look forward to seeing you soon.
For more information, contact:
- Actium Technologies
- American Military Engineers
- Alexander Graham Bell Association of the Deaf
- Brown Brothers Harriman
- CoMed Communications
- Deloitte & Touche Consultants
- FMC Corporation
- Geographical Society of Philadelphia
- Green Mountain Energy
- Harris Bank
- Legg Mason
- Merck & Company
- Parke-Davis Pharmaceuticals
- Philadelphia Art Directors Club
- Philadelphia Newspapers, Inc.
- The Philadelphia Stock Exchange
- Rohm & Haas
- The Wharton School of University of Pennsylvania