How to Register for Outreach Programs
- Contact the Reservations Office as soon as possible for the best selection of dates.
Call 215-299-1060 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Please provide the following information:
- first and second choice of date(s);
- start time of presentation(s);
- format and topic of presentation(s);
- location of presentation (gym, lunchroom, auditorium, etc.);
- number of participants per presentation;
- ages or grades of participants per presentation;
- organization’s name, mailing address and phone number;
- if different, site address and phone number;
- contact person’s name, title and day AND evening phone numbers.
- A $100 deposit is required to confirm your request.
Balance owed is due prior to the date of the program;
- Ask how to apply for a grant-funded program (based on financial need).
- If you must cancel your outreach and wish a refund of your deposit you must inform the Reservations office by calling at least 30 days prior to the date of your outreach. After this 30 day deadline, your deposit is non-refundable.
- Depending on driving distance from the museum, programs may begin as early as 9 a.m. and end as late as 9 p.m. (not including setup and breakdown).
- Distance determines travel fee. Travel is limited to 80 miles one way for programs with live animals.
- Programs without live animals have a travel limit of 200 miles one way.
- Travel fees begin at $25 for locations within 10 miles.
- There is a holdover fee of $50 for presentations scheduled more than one hour apart (maximum of two hours between programs).
- For multiple topics on the same day, there is a fee of $60.
- We ask that multiple presentations be held in the same room. If this is not possible, a $75 fee will be applied.