Drexel University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is proactively committed to diversity and inclusion in all of its policies, practices and services. We are especially interested in qualified candidates who can contribute to the varied diversity and excellence of the academic community, and all of its complements.
How to Apply
Please submit your application online at www.drexeljobs.com.
Vice President of Marketing, Sales and Communications
The Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University (Academy) is seeking a skilled, ambitious, entrepreneurial VP of Marketing, Sales and Communications (VP) to serve as an integral member of the Academy’s senior management team. The VP is responsible for the development and implementation of strategic marketing, sales, and communications plans to drive awareness, engagement, attendance, ticket sales, and revenue for the Academy’s public museum and programs. This leadership position oversees the Marketing, Sales and Communications staff and all branding, public relations, advertising, marketing, market research, evaluation, social media, sales, and website activities for the Academy.
The VP will report to the President & CEO of the Academy.
The VP will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategic marketing, sales, and communications plans to drive awareness, engagement, attendance, ticket sales, and revenue for the Academy’s public museum and for new and existing Academy exhibits, programs, festivals, and events. S/he provide leadership and direction for all branding, public relations, advertising, marketing, promotions, market research, evaluation, social media, sales, and website activities for the Academy with a primary goal of meeting attendance and admission goals and addressing audience development priorities.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in cross-discipline marketing and communication (PR, marketing, advertising, communications, web).
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications or marketing preferred. Graduate degree in a related field is desired.
- Comprehensive understanding of marketing principles, strategies and techniques to effectively assess the outcomes of marketing programs.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to analyze the meanings and implications of such data are essential.
- Exceptional written, organizational, and interpersonal skills; must be an excellent communicator and possess extremely effective public speaking skills and presence.
For further information, please contact:
Criterion Search Group, Inc.
Phone: (610) 581-0590
There are no openings at this time.