Our most important asset is our donors’ trust. We respect donor privacy by keeping personal and gift information secure, and using it only as our donors and members would want us to.
- We safeguard, according to high standards of security and confidentiality, any information our members and donors share with us.
- We will not sell or rent our donor and member lists for commercial purposes.
- We will from time to time, on a reciprocal basis, facilitate membership and relevant program offers from other non-profit organizations with solid credentials, who in turn facilitate membership offers from the Academy of Natural Sciences.
- These non-profit organizations are not permitted to retain any donor information unless an individual has specifically expressed an interest in supporting their services.
- We tell members at least once annually, how they may remove their names from such offers or from our mailing list. We strictly honor these requests.
- Companies we work with to process credit card transactions use high grade encryption and security protocols.